Welcome to this page.
I have 400 + recipes and I have blogged for 3 years. Below are feedback from readers. Thank you readers and friends for all your support and appreciation. Below are some of the comments for the recipes which I got from readers through mail. I have attached link to the recipe titles just click the title, it will take you to the recipe page. If you try any of my recipe, mail me. I will share it in this page.
Mail Me – firstname.lastname@example.org
This is Subashini from Australia. I am a regular visitor to your website. I have tried lot of recipes like kuska biryani, coconut burfi, kandharappam, eggless vanilla cake, naan and vendhaya kuzhambu. Keep up the good work. Thanks
I am Aruna from Delhi. Very nice blog with lot of healthy recipes. I am new to baking and I tried your eggless chocolate cake, blueberry muffins and wheat bread from your blog. I followed your exact measurements and outcome was perfect and yumm. Thank you so much Gayathri.
My name is Rohini from England. I stumbleupon your blog through google. I tried many chutney recipes from your website, they tastes so good with idly and dosa. I want to appreciate your photography, by looking your food photo itself makes me hungry. Wishing you more success. Thanks.
Dear Foodybuddy Gayathri,
This is Shwetha Gupta from US. Love your website and photography. I am newly married , your website helps me a lot, whatever I try, it comes out so good. Keep up your good work. Thanks.
I had recently gone through your foody buddy blog..I really wana appreciate your effort and hard work you put for this amazing blog. I am recently moved to South Africa for my research… And I am learner in cooking…I find your blog is very useful for me..
Keep up your hard work!!!!
- Excellent dish and everyone should try at least once – Prem, Chennai
- It was delicious my kids loved it alot.thanx for uploading such a gud recipe – NusrathFathima.
- Hi Gayathri. I am bachelor, living in Canada. I tried your bhatura recipe for sunday breakfast. All my friends loved it.Thanks – Sanjay
- Dear Gayathri, This is the very best rava dosa recipe which I ever tried. So good and crispy. My entire family loved it. All the best – Kirthika
- Tried it today. Perfect measurements, dosa came out so good. My little one loved it with tomato chutney – Sankari
- Turned out so good. easy to cook . best 4 brunch and lunch box- Elizabeth
- Love all your recipes Gayathri. I tried your pepper cumin rice and I served with potato chips and boiled eggs, they are great and yummy. Thanks – Suresh kamal and Devi
- Thanks Gayathri.It was the best biryani I made in my life – Priya, Tiruppur
- Very flavorful biryani, I made it for my guest. Everyone loved it. I refered your website too. Thanks – Shalini
- So many flavours and plenty of goodness. Lovely to present to any table. I would be very happy to show off a lovely platter like this to my guests too. This is a lovely website and just full of wonderful foods to try. I am delighted with it – Rebaecca
- awesome really better than the restaurant ones .Thanks for sharing—Kirthi Agarwal
- Umm… Yummy and I made it yesterday for evening snack, my kids loved it and they finished everything. I didnt get even one—Yazhini Prakash
- Fantastic.Took me a lot of time to make it but came out well.Loved the idea of substituting wheat flour. 🙂 —Divya
- Superb.Came out very well with clear instructions.Do include more whole wheat bread recipes – Dorothy
- This dish is way away from the usual spicy dishes that Indians are used too. I like this dish very much and is pretty regular in our home- Saran Dilip
- I made this for curd rice, they are so tasty- Kannan, virudhanagar.
- Came out pretty good, just follow the exact ingredients – Sathya
- When I was searching for kurma recipe in google, I saw your potato kurma recipe, made it today for chapathi very easy to make, so tasty- Anu, Madurai
- wooooow it was delicious…….we like it very much – Mythili
- Tried it and was awesome – Jacintha
- Tried your rasagulla recipe. It came out so good and delish !!!- Nasrinshaikh
- Really nice drink and healhty. Worth trying !!! – Abhilasha
- Tastes like store bought garlic pickle. Really yummy in taste – Ashwini
- Loved it till the last bite – Madhavi
- Tried it and my husband just loved it! Truly delicious, just out of the world – Nalini
- Super..We tried it, everyone in my home liked it..tastes like patti adhirasam – Rama Narayanan
- Poha Vada tried by Caroline Martis Radhakrishnan. She Said it was a big hit in her house.
- Awesome and delicious in taste..We tried it for evening snack for kids – Shwetha
- try it for first time. .omg it turned out to be so delicious- Sumitha
- So good came out, very well. Thanks can you suggest me, what should I do to avoid so much of oil absorption – Poorni
- My favourite sweet. I don’t have kaju so I used almonds instead of kaju followed your method. Came out so nice – Aparna
- Peanut Curry tried by Rupa Acharya. She said she liked the soy sauce in the peanut curry & she used dark sesame oil for strong punch
- easy, quick and very tasty… I used different veggies but im sure its good with all types of veggiesss :)Thanks for the recipe – Jayashree
- finger licking , simply yummy pulao. Thanks – Manju
- I tried adding onion and ginger garlic paste…it turned out to be yummm…and a super hit for my daughter s birthday. ..thankyou – Fathima
- Nice and innovative dish, made it for breakfast, my inlaws loved it- Preethi
- fantastic recipe… tried yesterday came out well.. got appreciation from my in laws – Sujatha
- First class mutter panner, tastes fantastic. Thank you – Meenakshi Sundar
- Tried it for time..Awesome and great – Vidhya
- Best, delicious Snacks. Tastes really great with hot cup of tea- Moumitha
- Made it for diwali. Fabulous is the one word for the outcome – Vimal
- Came out quite well. I also added some potatoes though – Medhamittal.
- exactly a very traditional dish from Tamilnadu, i remember this being given by my granny to my sisters when they attended puberty. For normal people they add half cup rice to 1 cup urad dal and fillo the rest of the procedures as such. very healthy. but off late people started replacing palm jaggery with normal jaggery and sugar which is not advisable though. Appreciate you for presenting the traditional recipe as such. – Lakshmi
- very fresh and quick. perfect for weightwatchers … tried it.result was awesome i didnt use sugar but. natural sweetness is better
- Tastes just like my moms adai. very nice n easy and its very healthy – Vaishnavi
- Awesome..Thanks for the delicious recipe – Sandeep
- Everyone at home, loved it. Thanks – Gouthami
- simple awesome so simple easy way to cook halwa- anand
- Quite easy kootu recipe, just yumm with appalam. Tried many of your recipe..you got nice blog. Thanks – Aishwarya