Aloe vera juice recipe is easy and simple to make juice at home. This healthy aloe vera juice has tons of health benefits like it helps to detoxify your body, improves blood circulation and digestion and regulates blood sugar levels and helps to loss weight by accelerating metabolism. Adding aloe vera juice to your daily diet make your body fresh, energetic and rejuvenate the body. Since it is loaded with nutrients and goodness, it is called magical plant. This juice is a blend of all tastes like spicy taste from ginger, sweet taste from jaggery, sour taste from lemon and little salt, this will knock out the unpleasant aloe flavour (bitter taste) in juice. As jaggery is a better substitute for sugar, this juice is good for diabetic people too. So here is the juice recipe for weight loss, do make your own aloe vera juice recipe at home and enjoy its all health benefits.
- 1 Medium Size Aloe Vera Leaf
- 1 Tsp of Grated Ginger
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- 2 Tsp of Jaggery
- Little Pinch of Salt
- Cut one of the leaf closer to the ground.
- Wash one or two times in running tap water. Cut them into pieces.
- Take a knife, carefully remove the thorny edges and the outer peel from both the sides of leaf and separate the gel, wash again in cold water.
- In a blender (mixie), place grated ginger, jaggery, lemon juice. Grind it and filter it to a bowl.
- In the same blender, add aloe vera gel, blend it and filter it in the same bowl. Add little pinch of salt. Mix well with a spoon.
- Your delicious glass of aloe vera juice is ready to enjoy.
- Drink this juice in the morning.or evening.
- You can use sugar or honey or agave in place of jaggery.