Are you guys in the mood to bake some tasty, yet healthy chocolate cake…. I made this cake for my husband’s birthday, already I have posted single serving eggless chocolate cake recipe. This is again No Butter No Egg Vegan Cake Recipe and it turned out really good without using a tons of butter and other unhealthy fats , this cake was really moist inside and the taste was rich and complex..Here I have frosted the cake with chocolate peanut butter frosting. This cake is good for any occasion.
” How to Make Moist and Soft Eggless Cake Recipe Using No Butter”
Recipe Source : The Peaceful Palate Cookbook
1.5 All Purpose Flour
1 Cup of White Sugar
1/2 Tsp of Salt
1 Tsp of Baking Soda
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 and 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup of Canola Oil or any Vegetable oil
1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar or White Distilled Vinegar
1 Cup of Water
Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting
1/4 Cup of Natural Peanut Butter
1/8 Cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/4 Cup or more of Non Diary Milk (Soy Milk or Almond Milk)
1 Cup of Powdered Sugar
Pinch of Salt
1/2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
Hersheys Chocolate Shavings
8 Roasted Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F (180 degree C).
For The Cake
- Lightly grease the 9 Inch baking pan with oil.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cocoa powder, mix well with a fork until thoroughly combined.
- Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the vanilla extact, oil,vinegar and water. mix until just combined.
- Pour this into the greased baking pan and bake it in the preheated oven for 30 mins, until a tooth prick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. To remove the cake from the pan, run a sharp knife around the inside of the pan to loosen the cake. Cool completely before frosting.
For the Frosting
- In a bowl, combine together the peanut butter and cocoa. Add the milk and whisk it. Add the powdered sugar, salt and vanilla, mix well. Add a little more milk at a time to get spreading consistency.
- Store the cake in an airtight container for 2-3 days outside or in the refrigerator.
- The recipe calls for 3/4 cup of sugar, but I felt it needs little more sugar. So I gave 1 cup of sugar in the ingredient list.
- You can also bake it muffin pan or bundt cake pan.
- If you don’t want vegan version, add 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of milk.
- You can frost the cake, with any frosting of your choice like butter cream frosting or cashew cream or cream cheese frosting.
Tags : chocolatecake recipe, cake recipe, vegan chocolate cake recipe, eggless chocolate cake, eggless cake, how to make eggless cake without butter, no egg no butter cake recipe, no egg cake recipe, no butter cake recipe, soft and moist chocolate cake recipe