Microwave mug brownie recipe / Eggless microwave brownie is a perfect sweet, which is made really easily and fast. 2 mins is all you need to make this eggless chocolate brownie in microwave. I really liked the flavor and liked the consistency, they are super moist and delicious in taste. I wanted something to satisfy my sweet tooth, with little effort so I made this brownie yesterday. If you don’t have oven, still wanted to make brownie. You can use microwave to make yummy brownie in a mug or mug cake. Serve brownie with ice cream on top. I already posted few mug cake recipes in my blog, check vanilla strawberry mug cake, single serving microwave chocolate cake, eggless chocolate mayo mug cake.
How to make microwave mug brownie recipe
- ¼ Cup of All Purpose Flour
- ¼ Cup of sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp of Butter, unsalted (omit if vegan)- see notes
- ¼ Cup of Milk (omit if vegan)- see notes
- pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Few chocolate chips (omit if vegan) - see notes
- First, in a mug add in all-purpose flour, sugar, salt and cocoa powder, whisk well. Make sure there are no cocoa lumps.
- Add melted unsalted butter, vanilla extract and milk, stir well without any lumps. Arranging chocolate chips on top would be a great idea.
- Clean the rim and start with 1 minute and increase until the brownie is done. Repeat microwaving for another 30 secs.
- Let it cool for about 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream & enjoy!
Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t over flow or over cook.
If you are vegan, use vegetable oil / canola oil / peanut butter in place of butter.
Instead of milk, vegans can use almond milk or soy milk.
Adding choco chips is optional.
Adding pinch of salt enhance sweetness.
You can use brown sugar instead of white sugar.