Eggless Chocolate Mayo Mug cake with peanut butter frosting is a wonderful and yummy mug cake. It takes only 2 mins, very easy and quick to make cake recipe.. Personally I love chocolate cakes, I already posted eggless vegan chocolate cake and single serving no butter eggless chocolate cake in my blog. Sometimes during nights I crave for sweets and this cake is my choice. This is my first guest post. When maha of mahalovelyhome invited me for guest post I said yes. she is a nice person and a great blogger living in Brazil with her husband and 2 kids. She got a amazing blog with tons of recipes. Please head over to her space too. Thanks Usha for giving me a wonderful opportunity to do a guest post in your space.
Eggless Chocolate Mayo Mug cake with peanut butter frosting- My First Guest Post
Eggless Chocolate Mayo Mug cake with peanut butter frosting is a yummy, soft mug cake that can be done in 2 mins. You can have it for breakfast or in evening .
Author: Gayathri Ramanan
Recipe type: mug cake
- ¼ Cup of Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- 1 Tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Eggless Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp of Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Water
- ½ Tsp of Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- In a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, oil and sugar with a fork.
- Stir in the water and vanilla.
- Add cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Beat the batter until smooth.
- Microwave the cake for 2 mins until risen and firm. Stop after 1 min for a sec, give a pause, then again microwave it for 1 min.
- Hot, yummy Eggless Chocolate mayo mug cake.
- Top it with peanut butter and decorate it with choco chips.
it`s a pretty cute n lovely post totally..thankx allot dear fr writing this one n hugs..:)
Thats a cute cake..Will get to the recipe..
Cake looks moist..wil chk out the recipe..yum
cake looks so yum! congrats on the first guest post
wow…I am mouth watering here…looks awesome
Comments are closed.