Beetroot Halwa Recipe is a wonderful dessert loved by everyone prepared during all occasions like wedding, diwali or new year. This is easy and quick to make diwali sweet you can made in 30 mins made with beetroot, milk, sugar and nuts. This beetroot halwa has got beautiful magenta colour and wonderful taste. You should try this for coming diwali and let me know how it turned out. also check my carrot halwa in stovetop and microwave gajar halwa
How to make Beetroot Halwa Recipe
- 1 Cup of Beetroot (Grated)
- 1 Cup of Milk
- ¼ cup of Water
- ⅓ Cup of Sugar
- 3 Cardamom
- Pinch of Salt
- Few Cashews (6)
- Few Roasted Almonds (3)
- Few Raisins
- 4 Tbsp of Ghee
- Wash and grate the beetroot.
- Heat a pan with ghee, add cashews and raisins, roast it until it turns golden brown.
- Heat a pan with ghee, saute the beetroot until raw smell vanishes.
- Add milk and water, cook the beetroot on low flame, stir in between. Cook till the beetroot becomes soft and milk evaporates.
- Add sugar and cook till sugar dissolves. Mix well with beetroot.
- Add crushed cardamom, salt and stir it for few more secs.
- Finally add nuts and ghee, mix it really well and turn it off.
- Serve hot or warm.
Adding ghee and milk gives richness to halwa.
Adjust sugar to your taste.
Use almond milk or coconut milk for vegan version.
Tags: beetroot halwa, beetroot halwa recipe, how to make beetroot halwa recipe, prepare beetroot halwa at home, halwa with beetroot recipe, easy diwali sweet, halwa recipe for diwali, kids recipe for diwali