Woohooo…It has been “1 year” since I started foody-buddy and it has been an amazing experience …
I sincerely thank all my fellow bloggers, enthusiasts , friends, foodies, casual visitors, family members and critiques as I progress in this virtual world of blogging …This certainly has enriched my life, added color and has certainly given me something useful to share back with the community . Besides sharing my recipes , I have also learnt a lot in cooking techniques and has enriched my knowledge in food photography and presentation skills …Finally it is certainly a feeling of joy and comfort to learn that the recipes you share is appreciated by folks from the far corners of the world and I do want to thank my husband and my family for their constant support and appreciation …
To enjoy this beautiful day I have posted a fast and simple dessert , which is so tasty and delicious. I thought of making big chocolate cake, but I ‘m not feeling good. So I did some google search for single serving eggless cake. Finally I got a recipe from here. I love this site and her recipes, also I bookmarked some of her recipes. Try this amazing 1 min chocolate cake, it is so soft and a melting cake with no butter and no eggs added. If you are chocolate lover like me, then I bet you fall in love with the taste and soft texture of the cake.
Recipe Source : you can find the original recipe here.
3 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour / Maida
1 Tbsp and 2 Tsp of Cocoa Powder / Hot Cocoa Mix
1 Tbsp and 2 Tsp of Sugar
1/8 Tsp of Salt
1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
3 Tbsp of Milk
3 Tsp of Coconut Oil
Instant Chocolate Pudding for Frosting
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, stir well. Then add vanilla extract, milk and oil, mix well with a fork without any lumps. Transfer this mixture to a microwave (safe bowl or mug), here I used ramekin. Before pouring the mixture to a bowl, grease it well with oil.
- Microwave for 40 secs. Single serving microwave chocolate cake is ready. Let it cool down for 5-10 mins.
- Invert it to a plate, for frosting, use chocolate pudding to the outer layer of the cake and sprinkle some chopped almonds to the top. Finally garnish with cherry.
- If you don’t have cocoa powder, then use hot cocoa mix. I tried with hot cocoa mix and it tastes good.
- Keep an eye on microwave after 30 secs, if it exceeds 40 secs, there are chances for overflowing.
- You can also eat cake as such without frosting.
- You can also frost the cake with cream cheese or peanut butter or almond butter. Or else enjoy with vanilla ice cream.
- Use vegetable oil in place of coconut oil
- Add any nuts of your choice for toppings.