Yogurt veg sandwich / curd sandwich / dahi sandwich are easy to make, healthy and filling vegetarian sandwich. Sandwiches are my favourite food and I make it often at home for breakfast or lunch or dinner. I love experimenting sandwiches with lot of vegetables. Use any vegetables or bread of your choice for this sandwich. Here I used European style bread which I got from Trader joes. This is a great vegetarian sandwich for kids lunch box or to pack for picnic. You can find lot of sandwich ideas like on my blog like cucumber tomato sandwich, guacamole alfaalfa sprouts sandwich, ricotta cheese sandwich, rajma aloo cutlet sandwich, mint chutney cucumber sandwich, mushroom, cucumber,tomato sandwich, almond butter jelly sandwich
Yogurt Veg Sandwich / Curd Sandwich
- 2 German bread or any bread
- ¼ Cup of thick yogurt (curd)
- 2 Tbsp of carrots, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp of cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp of green capsicum (bell pepper), finely chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tsp of Honey
- Wash and chop all the vegetables(cabbage, carrots, tomato, capsicum)
- In a bowl, mix vegetables, yogurt, salt, pepper and honey.
- Toast the bread with ghee or butter or olive oil.
- In a plate, place the bread, spread the yogurt-vegetable mixture on one bread.
- Cover it with other bread.
- Yogurt sandwich is ready to eat.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup or soup.
Use any vegetables of your choice.
Use any bread preferably whole wheat bread .
Replace mayo instead of yogurt.