Cucumber tomato sandwich recipe is a easiest and quick to make, filling sandwich for breakfast or snacks. You can also take this sandwich for picnics. Even beginner or bachelor can make this go-to sandwich to office by wrapping them in aluminum foil. Here I used whole wheat bread, you can use any bread of your choice. I have seen this kind of sandwiches in many bakeries in India where they use butter / mayo, tomato, cucumber, salt and pepper. I already posted Indian version of tea sandwich. Try this easy sandwich and include fresh veggies in you diet.
How to make Cucumber Tomato Sandwich Recipe
- 2 Whole Wheat Bread
- 6 Slices of Cucumber
- 5 Slices of Tomato
- 1 Tbsp of Butter (Unsalted)
- Salt and Black Pepper Powder to taste
- 2 Tbsp of Vegannaise / Mayonnaise
- Wash and finely slice the cucumber and tomato.
- Apply a tsp of butter evenly on single side of every bread and toast it in a toaster till golden brown.
- Trim the edges of bread, if you want.
- Place the bread in a plate, spread the eggless mayo on single side of both the bread, arrange the cucumber and tomato slices.
- Add salt and pepper powder to taste.
- Place the other bread on top and lightly press it.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally or vertically while serving.
- Serve this cucumber tomato sandwich with potato chips and soda.
You can use ghee (clarified butter) in place of butter.
If you have mint chutney, you can spread it bread in place of mayo for healthy version.
Tags: cucumber tomato sandwich recipe, cucumber sandwich, tomato sandwich, easy breakfast sandwich, picnic sandwich, healthy sandwich, sandwich recipe for kids, bacheoler sandwich ideas, how to make cucumber tomato sandwich recipe, prepare tea sandwich, Indian easy breakfast recipe