Today I am sharing a popular International breakfast dish – Pancakes. Here is a eggless whole wheat zucchini pancakes recipe for you. You can make a simple and easy pancakes without adding any veggies or fruits. Being vegetarian, I haven’t tasted any pancakes in any restaurant as they add eggs in pancake batter. So I decided to try at home. Usually pancakes are made with all purpose flour (maida) and it is unhealthy so I searched for soft, fluffy whole wheat egg free pancake recipe in google and I referred this site and made few changes, added some grated zucchini to the batter to make it healthy. It tastes really great with maple syrup and butter. Do try this pancake recipe for breakfast to kids, I bet they will love them. Do not avoid baking powder which actually does the trick. For vegan version of pancake, add soy milk or almond milk in place of cow’s milk. Also check my eggless blueberry pancake recipe
How to make Eggless Whole Wheat Zucchini Pancakes
- 1 Cup of Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Sugar
- ¼ Tsp of Salt
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 2 Tbsp of Oil
- ½ Cup of Zucchini (grated)
- ½ Tsp of Vanilla Essence
- Wash, peel the skin and grate the zucchini finely.
- In a bowl, add whole wheat flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Mix everything thoroughly. Add oil, milk and vanilla essence. Whisk well without forming any lumps. Finally add grated zucchini to the batter and mix well.
- Heat cast iron pan, spray some oil and wipe it with paper towel, for each pancake, add ¼ cup of batter to the hot griddle.
- Turn the pancake to other side when you see bubbles on top and cook till it turns golden brown.
- Hot, soft and fluffy eggless whole wheat zucchini pancakes are ready to serve.
- While serving top it with butter and maple syrup or honey.
Do not skip baking powder. Do not use baking powder more than mentioned amount.
You can add butter in place of oil.
Always cook in medium flame.
If you don't like wheat taste, replace it with all purpose flour (maida).
Always make pancake thick not thin.
Use the same laddle for all pancakes to get same size and do not spread like dosa.
Tags: Eggless Whole Wheat Zucchini Pancakes, eggless pancakes, whole wheat pancakes, 100% whole wheat pancakes, zucchini pancakes, breakfast pancake recipe, pancake recipe, soft and fluffy pancakes, vegan pancakes, easy whole wheat pancakes, how to make eggfree pancakes at home, prepare wheat eggless pancakes., american breakfast recipe, breakfast pancakes, easy breakfast ideas