Easy Peanut Ladoo Recipe / Peanut Jaggery Laddu / Peanut coconut laddo is a healthy delish that can be made very quickly with just 5 ingredients. You can make this ladoo for kids as after school snacks or during festival occasions like diwali or any occasions. I used dry roasted peanuts, if you have raw peanuts, dry roast it before making ladoo. Every bite of ladoo is very soft and scrumptious. My husband loves peanuts, so I made it for him. In this ladoo, jaggery adds a sweet note, cardamom for flavor, coconut and ghee for taste. Even a diabetic people can eat this ladoo in moderation as peanut are low in glycemic index. Foods with low glycemic index do not trigger a spike in blood glucose. Try this easy ladoo for diwali and let me know friends how it turned out for you.
Check my other ladoo recipes
How to make easy peanut ladoo recipe
- ½ Cup of Peanut (Dry Roasted)
- ¼ Cup of Coconut (Frozen)
- ¼ Cup + 2 Tbsp of Jaggery
- 2 Green Cardamom, Crushed
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tsp of Ghee
- In a mixie jar, add all the ingredients except ghee and grind everything together..
- Heat a pan with little ghee, add the ground mixture, saute it for a 2 mins in a medium low flame and turn it off. Allow it cool for few mins.
- Make into a balls or any desired shape.
- Delicious peanut jaggery ladoo is ready to serve.
If you don't like jaggery taste, replace it with white sugar.
For variations, you can use palm jaggery or brown sugar or honey or agave for sweetness.
If you are allergic to coconut, avoid it.
Adding a pinch of salt to enhance the sweet taste.
You can also add any nuts to this ladoo. Since peanut is a nut, I didn't add any nuts.
Tags: easy peanut ladoo recipe, peanut ladoo, ladoo recipe, peanut laddu, peanut jaggery ladoo, peanut coconut ladoo, how to make peanut ladoo recipe, prepare peanut laddu, verkadalai ladoo, groundnut ladoo, ladoo recipe for diwali, healthy diwali sweets., diabetic sweets for diwali, easy sweets for beginers