Red Aval laddu / Poha Ladoo is my most favourite among ladoos, it is such easy and simple recipe. This aval ladoo needs just few minutes for preparation and with just 3 ingredients. So if you are looking for easy and quick sweet recipe for krishna jayanthi and Diwali, give this ladoo a try and let me know how it turned out.
Preparation Time : 15 mins Cooking Time : 10 mins Makes : 10 ladoos
- 1 Cup of Red Aval
- 1/2 Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 2 Tbsp of Milk
- 10 Cashews, Chopped
- 3 Cardamom
- Heat a pan, dry roast the red aval over medium heat, until golden brown in colour. Let it cool down.
- Transfer the roasted poha to mixie jar and grind it finely. On the other side, grind the sugar and cardamon to a fine powder.
- Heat ghee, roast the cashews. In a bowl, mix ground aval (poha), sugar, melted ghee, milk and cashews. Mix well and make ladoo out of it.
- Yummy aval laddu is ready. Store it in an airtight container.
- You can make ladoo with brown sugar or jaggery.
- Use white aval or red aval to make ladoo.
- Adjust the amount of sugar to your taste.
- Add ground coconut for great taste.
tags : aval laddu,easy aval laddu recipe,poha ladoo recipe,poha laddu,aval ladoo recipe,poha ladoo,easy poha laddu,krishna jayanthi recipes,aval recipes,poha recipes,sweets for krishna jayanthi,gokulashtami recipes,easy ladoo for krishna jayanthi,quick ladoo recipes