Popsicle season is back. So I made this easy, delicious Pineapple Popsicle. These Popsicle are so yum and refreshing. With just 3 ingredients, you can make this pineapple popsicle at home easily. This is a perfect summer treat for kids and adults. Enjoy this frozen pineapple pop on hot summer day. Also check my paal ice / milk popsicle/ Homemade Kulfi
How to make Homemade Pineapple Popsicle
Ingredients for Pineapple Popsicle
Preparation Time: 10 mins Freezing Time: 4hrs Serves:1
- 150 gms(5oz) of Chopped Pineapple
- 1/4 Cup of Full Fat Milk
- 2 Tbsp of Sugar or Honey
Method for Pineapple Popsicle
- Remove the skin with knife, wash and chop the pineapple into small pieces.
- In a blender, add chopped pineapple, milk and sugar/honey, blend it to a smooth purée.
- Transfer this purée to a Popsicle mold or paper cups like I did.
- Freeze it for 4 hrs or overnight. After 1/2 hr, insert the Ice cream stick in the middle of the cup, then freeze it again.
- Then carefully show the bottom part of the cup in running tap water, set aside for 2 mins then slowly remove it from the cup.
- Serve immediately.
- If you have Popsicle mold use them otherwise use paper cups or ice cube tray.
- Freeze it 4 hrs or overnight.
- For de moulding, show the Popsicle in tap water, then carefully pull the sticks.
- Adjust the sugar according to your taste.
tags: pineapple Popsicles, Popsicle recipe, summer treat Popsicles, Popsicle ideas with pineapple, fruit Popsicle, homemade pineapple popsicle