Milk Kulfi Recipe / Paal Ice / Kuchi Ice is a popular Indian frozen,creamy milk desert to enjoy in summer. I love all kinds of kulfi (qulfi) recipes but my favourite kulfi’s are kesar (saffron) kulfi and mango kulfi. This milk kulfi (paal ice) is a quick and easy version of making kulfi recipe with just 5 ingredients without using heat. This kulfi recipe tastes like traditional ice cream with same taste and creamy consisitency. The secret of making kulfi (paal ice) depends on good quality of milk and the amount of sugar. In this kulfi recipe, I used homemade condensed milk which brings thickness to kulfi. I really love the outcome of homemade kulfi which is so creamy and yummy. The cardamom and nuts added exotic taste to kulfi. Kids will enjoy this easy milk kulfi for sure.
Preparation Time : 10 Mins Cooking Time : 25 mins Serves : 3 Popsicle
Ingredients For Milk Kulfi Recipe
- 2 Cups of Full fat Milk ( Boiled and reduced to 1/2 cup milk)
- 1/2 Cup of Homemade Condensed Milk / Store Bought Condensed Milk
- 3 Tbsp of Sugar
- 3 Cardamom, Powdered
- Nuts of your Choice – 4 Almonds and 4 Cashews, Finely Chopped
- In a mixing bowl, add full fat milk, condensed milk, sugar, powdered cardamom,chopped almonds and cashews. Mix well with a spoon.
- Pour this into kulfi moulds or mud pot. Freeze it for overnight or at least for 6-7 hours.
- Next day, immerse the moulds in water for few seconds. Kulfi just comes out easily.
- Serve immediately.
- Use 2 % or Full fat milk to make kulfi. Don’t use low-fat milk.
- To change the flavor of kulfi, add kesar (saffron) or vanilla essence or rose milk essence to the milk.
- Don’t have popsicle mould, use paper cups and stick, wrap it with aluminium foil and freeze it.
- You can use either homemade condensed milk or evaporated milk.
- Adjust sugar measure according to your taste.