Hello Friends, I am back after a break. Hope everyone is doing good 😛
This easy peanut butter cookies recipe is my husband favorite. I often make at home and I really love these cookies.
They are really soft, moist, chewy and it just melts in your mouth with full of peanut butter flavor.
If you are peanut butter lover like me, then you should try this healthy eggless vegan cookie recipe made with no eggs, no butter, brown sugar, oat flour and peanut butter. Serve this warm cookies with glass of milk or tea.
- ½ Cup of Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ Cup of Oat Flour
- ½ Tsp of Baking Soda
- ⅛ Tsp of Salt
- 2 Tbsp of Water
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- To a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, stir well with a fork to combine.
- Make a small sized balls out of the dough and flatten it with palms.
- Dough may crack a bit after you pressed down, its okay
- Place the parchment paper in the baking tray.
- Now arrange all the flattened balls in the baking tray.
- Using fork, make criss cross pattern (Press it horizontally and vertically). Do it same for all the cookies.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake it for 10 mins or until the cookies are lightly browned on the edges.
- Take it out and cool it for 5 mins.After 5 minutes, cool down in wire rack and serve it warm or cold with coffee or tea.
You can use maida (All purpose flour) in place of oat flour.
You can also freeze the cookie dough and bake them whenever needed.
Baking time may vary depends on the size of the cookies.
Check your cookies 2 mins before the mentioned time and bake accordingly.
For variation, you can add some chocolate chips to the batter.