This refreshing salsa consists of fresh Roma tomatoes and cucumber makes a good evening snack. Adding red wine vinegar gives a nice kick. Eating salsa with tortilla chips was amazing.
2 Roma Tomatoes(Chopped into large chunks)
1 Medium Size Cucumber(Diced)
1/2 Cup of Finely Chopped Red Onion
1 Tbsp of Chopped Garlic or Garlic powder
2 Green Olives
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
Kosher Salt as required
3 Tbsp of Chopped Cilantro
Tortilla or Pita Chips, for serving
- In a medium size bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, onions, garlic, jalapenos, cilantro and olives.
- In a small bowl, beat oil and vinegar with a whisk or fork until well emulsified, add lime juice and salt to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the tomato mixture and toss thoroughly. Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
- You can add any vegetables if you want.
Health Benefits of Roma Tomato and Cucumber
- Roma tomatoes are rich in antioxidants
- Cucumber aids in digestion and keep your skin hydrated.
- Both are rich in vitamin A, B, C and K
Sending this recipe to
Kitchen Meets Girl