This is a delicious green bean casserole, they are creamy, crunchy and cheesy, perfect for a holiday feast or Sunday dinner. This recipe is pretty easy to make. Anyone can do this without cooking knowledge.
This recipe is one of my Favourite American Recipe.
2 Tbsp of butter
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
2 cups sliced green beans
1 cup of milk
1 can(small) of cream of mushroom soup
1 can (small) fried onions
1 Tsp of Garlic
1 cup grated Cheddar
Dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter.
- In microwave boil green beans in milk for 10 minutes.
- Add the boiled green beans, mushroom soup, onion rings, garlic, salt and pepper, to taste, to the onion mixture. Stir well. Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then top the casserole with the Cheddar and bake for 10 minutes longer, or until the casserole is bubbly, browned and cheese is melted.
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 50 mins
Serves : 4 People
- If you are non-vegetarian, you can top it with Bacon
- This taste great when you eat it with baked sweet potato
Health Benefits of Beans
- improve diabetics’ blood glucose control
- reduce risk of many cancers
- lowers blood pressure
- regulate functions of the colon
Sending recipe to