Pasiparuppu laddu Recipe / Moong Dal Ka Ladoo recipe / Nei urundai is an easy, protein rich, healthy diwali sweet (2015) that you can make it very quickly. You can also make this ladoo with green moong dal (pachaipayar) too. For sweetness, you can add either sugar or jaggery or honey, thats your choice. But here I used powdered sugar. Ghee gives a nice and wonderful taste to this ladoo, also helps in binding. Cardamom adds a flavor and nuts adds nice crunch taste. Try this easy ladoo for diwali, when you bite, it just melts in your mouth. So add it to your to do list for diwali, this moong dal ladoo is good for both kids and adults.
How to make Pasiparuppu Laddu Recipe
- 1 Cup of Yellow Moong Dal
- 1 Cup of Powdered Sugar
- ⅓ Cup of Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 3 Cardamom, Crushed
- Pinch of Salt
- Few Cashew Nuts
- In a pan, in a medium flame, dry roast the moong dal until it turns light brown colour. Let it cool down for 10 mins and grind it in a blender (mixie) to a fine powder. you can also sieve it, if you want. Then transfer it to a big bowl.
- In a blender (mixie), add sugar and cardamom, grind it to a fine powder. Transfer this to a same bowl.
- Heat a pan with a tsp of ghee, roast the cashews until it turns golden brown color. Transfer this to a same bowl.
- Melts the remaining ghee in a pan and transfer this to a same bowl. Mix everything together in hand or you can add little by little.
- If it is hot, wait until you can handle the heat and start making laddu when it is warm.
- Let it cool down completely and store it in an airtight container.
- Yummy laddo is ready to eat.
You can also use green moong dal in place of yellow moong dal.
Always add melted ghee and it has to be warm, so that shaping ladoo will be easy.
You can add any nuts of your choice like walnuts or almonds or even raisins.
Adjust the amount of sugar as per to your taste.
Add powdered jaggery instead of sugar for mild taste.
Tags: pasiparuppu laddu , pasiparuppu laddu recipe, moong dal ladoo, moong dal ladoo recipe, nei urundai recipe, how to make pasiparuppu laddu, prepare moong dal ladoo recipe, easy diwali sweet recipe 2015, ladoo recipe for diwali, pasiparuppu urundai, payanthamparuppu urundai, quick diwali recipes, healthy diwlai recipes for kids.