Did you like this truffles ? Yesterday I made dates syrup at home, so I got some leftover date meat which has more fiber and nutrients in it..I don’t want to waste that so my husband gave me this idea. Believe me, the taste was too good..They are quick to make, so sweet and tasty and easy to pop in your mouth one after the other! They are naturally delicious as they are – just dates, cocoa and coconut. Simply perfect! They come together in minutes. If you get sugar cravings, this is a best solution. Try this truffles and let me know your feedback.
1/2 Cup of Date Meat or Whole Dates
1/4 Cup of Sweetened Coconut Flakes
1 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder, I used Swiss Mix
1/4 Tsp of Vanilla Essence
Few Cashew Nuts
2 Tbsp of Dates Syrup
- Combine date meat, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and sweetened coconut flakes in a bowl. Use your hands and roll the mixture into a round balls. Add a tablespoon of milk or water if it does not blend well.
- Garnish with cashews and top it up with a spoonful of dates syrup. Yummy !!!
- You can use fresh dates or leftover date meat.
- You can add honey or sugar or agave or condensed milk for extra rich and sweet taste.
- Garnish it with cashews or walnuts or almonds.
- Also try my dates syrup recipe
Health Benefits of Dates
- High in Iron content and Florine
- Rich in vitamins and minerals and dietary fiber which prevents LDL cholesterol absorption from the gut..
- They are great energy boosters as they contains sucrose, fructose and Glucose. To get more advantage, add dates to the milk, to make it more nutritious.
- Cures abdominal cancer and constipation.
- It helps in weight gain.
- Good for heart, brain and nervous system.
- Treats anemia.