Lychee or Litchi is a powerful fruit. Besides being delicious in taste, it is packed with numerous healthy nutrients. I love all kinds of fruits, but my favorites are lichi, kiwi and apple. Fruits are very good for our health as it contains fibers, vitamins, minerals and anti- oxidants. Also it protects you from diseases, aging and increases your immunity. I always eat one fruit daily to maintain a good health and to get away from the diseases. Coming to this recipe, this is a creamy and delicious milk shake. I love cardamom flavor, so I added to it, believe me it taste absolutely yummy and you don’t feel hungry for next 3 hours.
12 Lychee Fruits
2/3 Cup of Chilled Milk
2 Tsp of Sugar
1 Green Cardamom
3-5 Ice Cubes
- Wash all the fruits in cold, running water.
- Peel the lychee skin and take out the fleshy part of the fruit and remove the seed.
- Open the cardamom and collect the seeds.
- Add everything in a blender, lychee fruits, cardamom seeds, sugar and chilled milk, blend until smooth in a whip mode.
- Transfer the juice to a glass with ice cubes.
- Serve Immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour and then drink it.
- Lychee is sweet in nature, so adjust the amount of sweetness according to your taste buds
- If you don’t have whole cardamom, just add a pinch of cardamom powder.
- If you want thick milk shake, just add milk. If you want it thin, you can add little water to it.
- Prevents the growth of cancer cells.
- Rich in vitamin C, calcium, phosphorous and magnesium.
- Good for digestion, bone and skin health.
- It is used to relieve stubborn cough.
- Increase people energy levels.
- Increases immunity level.