Easy Mango Coconut Muffins Recipe / Eggless Cupcakes
Easy mango coconut muffins recipe is a simple to make, yummy cupcakes made with mango and coconut. Adding mango gives moisture, flavor and sweetness, the light crunchiness from coconut works great together. They are perfect breakfast muffin with no eggs and butter, it takes only 30 minutes to get yummy muffins. For breakfast or snack, nothing can beat mango muffins. Try this mango coconut muffin recipe and let me know your feedback. Also check my other cupcake recipes in my blog – eggless blueberry muffins, oat bran muffins, eggless cranberry orange muffins, eggless vanilla cupcakes, eggless chocolate muffins.
Easy mango coconut muffins recipe
- ½ Cup of Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ Cup of All Purpose Flour (maida)
- ½ Tbsp of Baking Powder
- ½ Tbsp of Flax Seed Powder
- ½ Cup of Sugar (brown or white)
- ½ Cup of Shredded Coconut
- 5 Cardamom, Crushed
- 1 Small Mango
- 3 Tbsp of Oil, I used canola
- ⅓ cup + 2 Tbsp of Milk
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Wash and chop the mango, grind this in a mixie to a puree.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, mix well thoroughly.
- Meanwhile place the muffin liners in the muffin pan and pour the batter to the muffin liners in the muffin pan and keep it ready.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 degree F for 27-30 mins. Check it by inserting fork or tooth prick in the center of the muffin, if it comes out clean, then your muffin is ready.
- Allow the muffin to cool down for 10mins, then carefully take it out from the pan and enjoy your coconut mango muffin for breakfast.
If you don’t have muffin liner, just grease the pan with some oil.
You can add nuts to the batter.