Easy Eggless Pancakes Recipe / How to make pancakes
This easy eggless pancakes recipe are soft, spongy and fluffy can be made in less than 30 minutes. This homemade eggless pancakes are fast to make and it tasted delicious than store bought mix. You can add blueberries or any fruits to the batter before cooking. I already posted blueberry pancakes without eggs and eggless whole wheat zucchini pancakes in my blog. But this is a plain easy pancake recipe without eggs and with simple ingredients available at home. I love to eat weekend breakfast pancakes with maple syrup alone. Serve this pancakes with a dollop of butter on top and drizzle it with maple syrup.
Easy Eggless Pancakes Recipe
- ½ cup of whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour (maida)
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 3-4 Tablespoons of water or as needed
- Mix together both the flours, baking powder, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients milk, oil and water in another bowl. Add it to the dry ingredients bowl. Stir well, make sure there are no lumps.
- Heat a griddle (tawa), lightly wipe it with oil.
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter onto the hot griddle.
- Pancakes are ready to turn when tops are bubbly on top and the edges begin to appear dry. Take a broad spatula and turn the pancake to other side.
- Transfer this to a serving plate. Serve it with butter and maple syrup.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
You can also make pancakes using whole wheat flour alone but it requires more water and milk.
You can add vanilla essence or berries to the batter to make it more flavorful.
For vegan version, use almond milk.