Eggless Cranberry Orange Pistachio Muffin Recipe
As Christmas is around the corner, so I decided to make eggless cranberry orange pistachio muffin recipe (vegan). The red color (ruby red cranberry) and green color (pistachios) are always perfect for holiday season. These cranberry muffins are eggless and dairy free. I haven’t tasted cranberry before,and this is my first time I made muffin recipe with cranberry, it turned out so good and tasty. I saw this recipe from here. This super soft, moist and fluffy muffins are packed with bright red cranberries, tangy orange juice and some pistachios for nutty taste. So try this eggless cranberry muffin recipe for christmas and enjoy with your family. Happy Christmas to everyone….
Ingredients for Eggless Cranberry Orange Pistachio Muffin Recipe
|Preparation Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 20 mins Serves:7Dry Ingredients
Method For Eggless Cranberry Orange Pistachio Muffins Recipe
- Preheat the oven at 375F / 190C for 15 mins.
- In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients together and keep it aside.
- In a blender, add flax seed powder and water, grind it until it turns frothy. To that add orange juice and canola oil, stir together well. Transfer this wet ingredients to dry ingredients bowl, fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups two thirds full. Bake for 20 mins or until a toothpick inserted near the middle comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 mins before removing to wire rack.
- Soft and yummy eggless cranberry pistachio muffins are ready to serve.
- Adjust the amount of sugar according to your taste.
- You can also use frozen cranberries, but do not thaw . Use it directly from freezer.
- Use nuts of your choice like pecans or almonds or walnuts.
Tags: eggless cranberry orange pistachios muffins, vegan cranberry muffins, eggless and dairy free cranberry muffins, muffin recipe for christmas, eggless muffins, eggless cranberry orange muffins, eggless cranberry pistachios muffins, eggless cranberry orange pistachio muffin recipe