Mysore pak is a rich Indian sweet dish made with besan flour, ghee and sugar. I love melt in mouth mysore pauk recipe than traditional mysorepa. This is my first attempt and a long time dream to make mysore pauk at home and it turned so good and tasty. Finally I made it today. Everyone think that making mysore pak at home is very tricky and difficult. Not at all, very easy though. Usually experienced people do mysore pak with ease, but beginner hesitate to do ghee mysore pak because of sugar syrup single thread consistency. But this method of making soft mysore pauk is damn easy to do at home, just mix all the ingredients together in a pan and keep on stirring until you see big bubbles. Finally transfer this mixture to ghee greased plate. I added badam milk paste which does the trick and gives melt in mouth kind of mysore pak and tasted exactly like sree krishna sweets mysore pauk. Anyone can try this easy and soft badam mysore pauk recipe for diwali and surprise your family and friends. Happy Diwali to everyone.
How to make soft badam mysore pauk recipe at home
Ingredients for Soft Badam Mysore Pak Recipe
Preparation Time: 35 mins Cooking Time:20 mins Serves: 27 pieces
Method To Make Badam Mysore Pak Recipe
- Adjust sugar according to your taste. You can add sugar upto 3 cups. I felt 2.5 cups of sugar is enough.
- Please don’t reduce the ghee amount otherwise you won’t get melt in mouth taste.
- I used homemade besan flour to make mysore pak.
- You can also add some ground moong dal flour additional to besan flour to get a nice taste.
- If your mysore pa didn’t set well after 10 mins it means mixture didn’t cook enough. So please transfer it to a pan and keep stirring until you see larger bubbles, then transfer it to ghee greased plate. This repair method works for me.
- Don’t cook it for longer time, then mysore pak turns very hard.
tags: mysore pak, mysore pak recipe, soft mysore pak recipe, badam mysore pak recipe, how to make soft mysore pak, prepare ghee mysore pak, how to make krishna sweets mysore pak recipe, sree krishna sweets ghee mysore pauk recipe, traditional mysore pak recipe, south indian mysore pak, melt in mouth mysorepak recipe, diwali mysore pak, easy diwali sweets
I must say this method is inspiring me to try mysorepak. Im bookmarking this method. Thank you for sharing!! Happy diwali!!
On going event Rice up with sweets / spices
very soft and yumm..
Very simple and methodical. Thanksfor sharing recipes ……
Comments are closed.