Woohooo…It has been “4 years” since I started foodybuddy and it has been an amazing experience …
I sincerely thank all my fellow bloggers, friends, foodies, casual visitors, family members and critiques as I progress in this virtual world of blogging …This certainly has enriched my life, added color and has certainly given me something useful to share back with the community . Besides sharing my recipes , I have also learnt a lot in cooking techniques and has enriched my knowledge in food photography and presentation skills …Finally it is certainly a feeling of joy and comfort to learn that the recipes you share is appreciated by folks from the far corners of the world and I do want to thank my husband and my family for their constant support and appreciation …
Microwave Dry Fruit Cake Recipe / Eggless Cake Recipe is an easy, rich, eggless and no butter cake with lots of dry fruits in it. This eggless dry fruits cake can be made in less than few mins in microwave. Try this amazing 5 min cake, you will love it for sure.
Here are some eggless microwave cake recipes
- Vanilla Strawberry Mug Cake / Eggless Microwave Cake Recipe
- SINGLE SERVING EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE | MICROWAVE NO BUTTER CHOCOLATE CAKE
- Eggless chocolate mayo mug cake
- Eggless Microwave Brownie
Microwave Dry Fruit Cake Recipe
- 1 Cup + 3 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil
- ½ Tsp of Vanilla Essence
- 4 Tbsp of Honey
- ½ Cup of Sugar
- ½ Cup of Dried Fruits ( Raisins, chopped dates, tutti frutti, dried cranberry)
- Few Chopped Almonds
- 2.5 Tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa
- ½ Tsp of Baking Soda
- ½ Cup of Water
- Pinch of Salt
- In a microwave bowl, add water and microwave it for 1 min.
- Add dry fruits to the boiled water and soak it for 5 mins.
- In the bowl, add all the dry ingredients - all purpose flour (maida), cocoa, baking soda and salt. Mix everything well.
- Add all the wet ingredients - oil, vanilla essence, honey, sugar to the soaked dry fruits mixture. Mix well till sugar dissolves.
- To that bowl, add all the dry ingredients. Mix it really well. Make sure the batter is thick.
- Grease the microwave safe bowl with oil and now pour the batter. Microwave it for 5 minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely. Keep the cake in fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove, invert the cake and slice it and serve.
Always pour the batter to half of the bowl. Otherwise the cake will rise and come out while baking.
Make sure the sugar is dissolved completely before microwaving.