Kale Dosa recipe is a nice crispy Indian pancake. This is simple to make, nutritious dosa. Kale is called as Queen of greens, is loaded with powerful antioxidants, minerals, rich source of vitamin A, C and K, lowers cholesterol and good for heart. When I first tasted this green, I didnt like it but my husband insisted me to eat this green as it is a nutritional powerhouse. After trying for 2-3 times, I started to like it so every weekend when I go for grocery shopping, I will grab a big bunch of kale leaves. Recent days, I am trying lot of recipes with kale leaves. One of my favourite is kale dosa recipe, I really like the unique taste and its lovely green colour. Also check my kale guacamole salad recipe which was published last year in St.Louis Post dispatch newspaper (US). If you get kale leaves in your place, try this kale dosa recipe for week day or weekend breakfast, everyone in your family will like it for sure. Try the same recipe with other greens like spinach instead of kale. Serve this dosa with coconut chutney or any chutney of your choice. I had it with sambar.
Also check my other dosa recipes
- Tomato toor dal dosa
- Spongy Aval (poha) dosa
- Onion Rava Dosa (hotel Style)
- Quinoa Dosa
- oats dosa (Instant)
- Oats Aval Dosa
- Bajra Dosa
- Leftover Magic Dosa
- Masala Wheat Dosa
- Pesarattu / Green Moong Dosa
Kale Dosa Recipe
- 2.5 Cups of Dosa Batter
- 2 Cups of Kale
- 1 Tsp of Cumin
- 2 Red Chilly
- ¼ Tsp of Ground Pepper
- Salt to taste
- In a blender, add all the ingredients except dosa batter and grind it along with water. Pour this into the dosa batter. The batter should not be watery or thick.
- Heat a dosa pan or griddle, pour a laddleful of dosa batter and spread it like dosa in circular motion. Drizzle a tsp of oil over dosa or in sides. Cook both the sides until it turns crisp and golden brown colour.
- Kale dosa is ready to serve.
You can add grated carrots to the batter if you wish.
You can avoid red chilies and add green chillies, if you want more spicy side. You can also make dosa without chilly.
Tags: kale dosa , kale dosa recipe, kale Indian recipe, how to make kale dosa at home, prepare kale dosa, kale recipe ideas, healthy breakfast.
Kale dosa looks yumm…just wondering if it would have a bitter taste of kale
Comments are closed.