Fresh fruit salad with yogurt honey dressing is a simple to make, healthy and refreshing salad. It was in my draft for long time so I want to post this pretty looking salad before summer ends. If you have 3 or more fruits lying in your fridge, start making this fresh fruit salad with yogurt, drizzled with honey and topped with roasted almonds. You can serve this salad for breakfast or as evening snack.
How to make Fresh Fruit Salad with Yogurt Honey Dressing
- 14 Oz of Cantaloupe, Cut into Cubes
- 1 Red Delicious Apple, Cut into Cubes
- 10 Blackberries, Whole
- 10 Grapes, Chopped into half
- ¼ Cup of Yogurt
- 2 Tsp of Honey or to taste
- 1 Tsp of Brown Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Few Almonds, Chopped
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, honey, brown sugar and salt.
- In another bowl, add cantaloupe, apple, blackberries and grapes. Now add the dressing to the fruits and mix well. Chill it for an 15 to 20 mins before serve.
- Finally add chopped almonds at the top and serve.
Adding salt enhances the sweet taste.
If you don't have brown sugar, just omit and add extra tsp of honey.