Microwave Chocolate Pistachio Fudge Recipe / Easy Chocolate Fudge
Who doesn’t love chocolate in this planet, everyone loves it:-P Chocolate is a deliciously decadent sweet that makes you relaxed and happy. This microwave chocolate pistachio fudge recipe is made with just 5 ingredients, they are chocolate chips, condensed milk, butter, salt and pistachio. This is actually Nigella Lawson chocolate fudge recipe. In her blog video, she used dark chocolate bar. I got some chocolate chips in my pantry, I wanted to use that. So I refered this site and made this easy chocolate fudge with dark chocolate chips. The fudge was so soft, rich and delicious. My husband tasted and said ” is it store-bought fudge”. Believe me, they are so soft, rich and melt in your mouth. Pistachio gives nutty texture, that really complemented well with the soft, velvety chocolate base. It took only 2 mins to prepare, why are you waiting ? 😎 😆 Try this very easy fudge recipe, you will love this for sure.
How to make Microwave Chocolate Pistachio Fudge Recipe
Recipe Source : Yummytummyarthi
- ½ Cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tbsp of Condensed Milk (Milk Maid)
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 25 Pistachios (Pista), Chopped
- In a cutting board, finely chop the pistachios.
- Place parchment paper or aluminium foil over the small baking tray or small tiffin box with flat bottom.
- In a bowl, add chocolate chips, condensed milk, butter and salt, mix well.
- Microwave it for 1 min. If your chocolate is not melted well, mix well with a spoon, again microwave it for 30 secs.
- Now add in pistachio and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and smooth the top.
- Keep this in freezer for 1 hr.
- Remove it from the fridge and invert it, peel off the foil and then cut into cubes.
- Delicious chocolate pistachio fudge is ready to serve.
If don’t have microwave, heat the sauce pan in stove, melt the mixture, add in pistachio, pour it into a baking tray. Finally freeze it and cut into cubes.
You can also make them with chocolate bars instead of chocolate chips.
Always use small tray because smaller the pan , the more thicker fudge.
Tags: chocolate pistachio fudge recipe, easy chocolate pistachio fudge recipe, chocolate fudge recipe, how to make chocolate pistachio fudge, fudge recipe, microwave chocolate pistachio fudge recipe, microwave fudge recipe, dessert recipe