The Best Eggless Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
This is my long time wish to bake the best Eggless pineapple upside down cake recipe. Actually my friend birthday was last month, I know she loves pineapple so I baked this cake for her birthday. We invited her to our house and surprised her with this cake and gifts. She was so happy and excited, after she tasted the cake she said OMG, the cake was so good and delicious. I was on cloud nine. This pineapple cake is very simple to make, they are so soft and sweet, pineapple slices adds a nice texture, rich taste from butter and sweetness from condensed milk, so when you bite the cake, it justs melts in your mouth. If you are a pineapple lover, you should try this cake. This pineapple upside down cake is perfect for any special occasion.
I am not a big fan of Maraschino cherry. If you like, you can use that otherwise use any kind of cherries as per your taste.
I took this video with one hand on camera and my other hand was cooking..So sorry if the video was not clear.
How to make Eggless Pineapple upside down cake
Ingredients for Eggless Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
Recipe Source: 4thsensecooking
Preparation Time : 25 mins Cooking Time : 40 mins Serves: 1 cake
- Pineapple Slices
- 4 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Water
- 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 6 Tbsp of Butter
- 200 ml of Condensed Milk
- 50 ml of Water
- 100 ml of Milk
- Few Pineapple pieces
Method for Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
Caramel Preparation :
- Heat the pan, add brown sugar and butter. Mix well until sugar caramelizes. Stir it constantly until you get golden brown syrup.
- Pour the syrup into a baking pan.
- Drain the pineapple from the can and place it on top of the caramel. Arrange the cherries in between the pineapple slices.
To make pineapple cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C)
- In a mixing bowl, add butter and condensed milk, beat well until smooth. To that add maida (APF), chopped pineapple, baking soda, baking powder, milk and water, stir well without any lumps.
- Gently pour the batter over the pineapple slices.
- Bake it for 35-40 mins. Check with tooth prick by inserting in the center. The cake is done if toothprick comes out clean.
- Invert the cake onto your serving plate and allow it to cool before slicing.
- Hot, yummy pineapple upside down cake is ready to serve.
- Don’t over bake the cake, not more than 40 mins.
- Don’t allow the cake in the baking pan not more than 15 mins, otherwise the caramel turns hard again.
- You can use any cherry variety. Here I don’t get the variety of cherry that we get in Indian bakery shop.
- You can limit the no of cherries, if you don’t like the taste.
Tags: the best eggless pineapple upside down cake recipe, eggless pineapple cake recipe, eggless cake with condensed milk, cake recipe with milk maid, pineapple cake recipe, eggless pineapple cake with condensed milk, cake recipe, easy pineapple cake, upside down cake recipe, eggless baking