I love avocado..In India, they are called Butter fruit. I usually make guacamole, guacamole sandwich, avocado pasta with avocado. But yesterday I tried avocado milk shake recipe / Butter fruit milk shake they are so creamy, yummy and tasty. The creaminess of avocado blends so perfectly with milk. You can also condensed or evaporated milk to make avocado milk shake. To make vegan version of milk shake, add coconut milk or almond milk. Try this amazing milk shake with avocado for summer and enjoy.
Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 5 mins
Serves : 2-3 people
Ingredients for Avoacado Milk Shake
- 1 Big Ripe Avocado
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 2 Tsp of Honey
- 4-5 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Ice Cold Water
- Few Pomegranate Seeds to garnish
- Slice the avocado and scoop the flesh and add all the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend it to smooth consistency..
- Transfer them to a glass and serve immediately.
- You can use coconut milk or almond milk for vegan version.
- You can skip honey and add sugar alone or use agave.