Parsley Soup Recipe – Carrot and parsley soup recipe
Parsley is a world’s most popular culinary and medicinal herb, native to Mediterranean part of the world. Parsley soup is great in taste and very easy to make soup recipe to serve in any weather because this soup tastes yummy hot or in cold.. I really like the combination of carrot and parsley which adds deliciousness and vibrant taste to the vegetable soup. This is prepared with carrot, onion, garlic, spices and butter. Just toast the bread and serve this parsley soup for lunch or dinner and a great recipe for easter.
- Preparation Time – 10 mins
- Cooking TIme – 20 mins
- Servings – 4 – 5 people
- 3/4 Cup of Parlsey Leaves
- 1 Big Onion, chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1 Big Carrot, chopped
- 1 Spring Onion (Green Onion), chopped
- Small Cinnamon Stick
- 12-15 Pepper Corns
- Pinch of Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- Salt to taste
- Heat a pan with oil, when it is hot, add cinnamon stick, chopped onion, peppercorns and garlic cloves, fry it for 3-5 mins. When it is cooked, add chopped carrot, italian seasoning and parsley, fry it for a while, add little water, close the lid and cook it for 5 mins until it get cooked, switch off. Cool it and blend it in a mixie.
- Heat a same pan, transfer the ground parsley paste, add milk and butter, cook until you see the bubbles at the top. Turn off.
- Finally garnish with chopped spring onion.
- Hot carrot parsley soup is ready to serve with bread sandwich.
- You can combine any vegetable instead of carrot.
- Adjust the spicy taste by reducing the no of peppercorns.
- If you don’t want to add butter, just avoid it.
- use cream in place of milk for more creamy taste.
Health Benefits of Parsley
- Lowers the risk of cancer.
- Rich in vitamin A, b, c and k.
- Enhance your immune system.
- Good for liver and heart.
- Fights bad breath.