Black Beans are natural health food, rich in anti-oxidants and proteins. Black beans tastes great along with chipotle peppers, onion, garlic and seasonings. They are low in fat and loaded with antioxidants and fibers. Black beans make a complete protein when paired with rice or bread, which is often why they are so commonly included in a vegetarian diet.
1 Can (15 oz) Cooked Black Beans
1/2 Cup of Chopped Red Onions
2 Garlic Cloves, Finely Chopped
1 Tsp of Goya Adoba All Purpose Seasoning
1 Tsp of Goya Sazonador Total Seasoning
1 Chipotle Pepper in Adobo Sauce
Dash of Pepper
Dash of Salt
1 Tbsp of Olive/ Corn Oil
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan with oil, add onion, garlic, saute well for 1-2 mins until it turns golden brown.
- Add black beans, all purpose seasoning, total seasoning, chipotle pepper and a dash of pepper and salt. Keep it covered and let it come to rolling boil and keep it in medium flame for another 5 -7 mins and then switch off the flame.
- Hot black beans is ready.
- Meanwhile, toast the bead until golden and place it on the plate. Serve the black beans spooned over the toast.
- You can add meat to this recipe.
- Adding chipotle pepper gives a unique taste to the black bean dish.
- You can follow the same recipe by using different beans like navy beans or rajma (Red Beans)
- Black beans are rich in fiber, so they help in weight loss.
- Good for digestive tract.
- Prevents cancer.
- Rich in protein, anti-oxidant and iron.
sending this recipe to