Cantaloupe / Musk Melon Juice
Cantaloupes can have a light yellow-orange color or a deeper salmon hue. Known for its low calorie content and sweet and enticing aroma, cantaloupes are the most popular kind of melons in the US. Cantaloupes are usually best during the summer months Many people eat cantaloupe because of its juicy, tasty flavor. Some people even use it as an appetizer and as an ingredient for desserts and salads.
1/2 Musk Melon/ Cantaloupe
1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
1/2 Cup of Water or Milk
A Pinch of Salt
1-2 Tbsp of Sugar
Ice Cubes or Ice water
- Remove the middle part of the seed portion and discard it
- Scoop out the outer fleshy part of the fruit.
- To a blender or mixie, puree the musk melon and sugar with water or milk.
- Transfer to a container then strain using fine strainer if desired.
- Now add lemon juice and salt.
- Transfer to a glass with ice cubes.
- Adjust sugar level according to your taste buds.
- Adding lemon juice is optional.
- Don’t add lemon juice, when you add milk to it.
- Cantaloupe serves as good source of folate.
- Cantaloupe serves as a rich source of vitamin C, an essential water-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in the growth and repair of tissues within the
- Cantaloupes also have potassium, an important mineral needed for almost all the processes within the human body.