Masala wheat dosa is a simple and delicious dosa recipe. It is made with whole wheat and spices. This dosa is a powerhouse of fiber. I got this recipe from my friend. Instead of eating regular wheat dosa, try this recipe for a change, you will like it [[f9.silly[[f9.tongue1]] It goes well with coconut chutney or peanut chutney for breakfast or dinner.
1 and 1/2 Cup of Wheat Flour
1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder
1 Tsp of Coriander Powder
3/4 Tsp of Red Chilly Powder
1 Tsp of Garam Masala
1 Tsp of Cumin Seeds
2 Chopped Green Chillies
1 Chopped Green Onion
1 Tbsp of Chopped Cilantro
Salt to taste
Water as needed
- Take whole wheat flour in a wide bowl, to that add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilly powder, cumin, garam masala, green onion, green chillies, cilantro salt and water. Mix it like a dosa batter.
- Heat a dosa pan or griddle, pour a ladleful of batter, spread it like dosa. Apply oil over dosa or in sides. cook both sides until it turns crisp.
- Wheat Dosa is ready to serve.
- Serve dosa with coconut or peanut chutney or onion raita.
- You can also add onion and more chilly powder, if you want too spicy dosa.
- You can add finely grated carrots or any vegetables of your choice.
Health Benefits of Whole Wheat
- Wheat bread are rich in dietary fiber.
- Controls blood sugar level.
- Provides longing lasting fullness to the stomach.
- Lowers the blood cholesterol.