Eggless Blueberry Pancake
Pancakes are flat bread enjoyed by cultures around the world. But recipes vary one country to other country. In United States and Canada, pancakes are served for breakfast while in Europe, they serve pancakes as desserts or even side dishes. Pancakes can be eaten as plain, with butter or sprinkled with maple syrup or honey or filled with fruits. Pancakes are a truly universal and enjoyable treat.
1 Cup of All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup of Blueberry
1 Tsp of Sugar
1/4 Tsp of Cinnamon
2 Tsp of Baking Powder
1 Cup of Milk
1/4 Tsp of Salt
1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
1 Tbsp of Water
1 Tsp of vanilla Extract
2 Tbsp of Butter
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (all purpose flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt )
- In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients (milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract)
- Stir in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Add butter and blueberry to the batter, stir well and Keep it aside for 2 minutes.
- In a medium heat, heat a griddle, when it is hot, pour a ladleful of batter on the pan. Cook until bubbles appears.
- Carefully flip the pancake and cook until it turns to golden brown.
- Soft, fluffy pancake is ready [[f9.laugh]] [[f9.laugh]]
- Pancake are not sweet by itself. Always serve it with maple syrup or honey.
- Don’t keep the pan in high flame, when you cook the pancake.
- You can add any nuts or fruit of your choice.
Health Benefits of Blueberry pancake
- Highest antioxidant capacity of all fresh fruit.
- Aids in reducing belly fat.
- Good for brain health and vision.
Recipe Source : Eggless Cooking