1 Big Ripen Banana
1 Tbsp of Brown or White Sugar
A Pinch of Cinnamon Powder
1 Tsp of Butter
1 Cup of Milk
1/4 Cup of Ice Cream(opt)
- Cut banana in lengthwise. In skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add bananas, reduce heat to low and cook 4 mins. Sprinkle in brown or white sugar and stir until evenly browned. Use spatula to turn bananas and let it turn to brown on other side for 3 mins. Remove skillet from heat and let it cool 15 mins.
- Once cooled, use spatula to scrape bananas and caramelized bits in the skillet into a blender. Add milk, ice cream(opt) walnuts, cashews, cinnamon and salt. Blend it until very smooth.
- Pour your milkshake in glass and keep it in refrigerator for 1/2 hr.
- Hope you enjoy ice cold shake by watching TV.
- Adjust the sugar according to your taste.
- Adding nuts and ice cream is optional.
- Adding Cinnamon to shake controls blood glucose level.
Health Benefits of Banana
- The B6 in bananas acts as an anti-inﬂammatory agent that helps ward off cardiovascular disease, type II diabetes, as well as obesity.
- The high amounts of potassium in bananas (over 13% of the RDA) can lower one’s blood pressure