1/4 Cup of Chopped Beans
1/4 Cup of Chopped Potato
1 Tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste
1/2 Tsp of Turmeric
1 Tsp of Sambhar Powder
1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala
Salt as needed.
2 Tbsp of Oil
1 Tsp of Mustard
1 Tsp of Urad Dal
A pinch of Asafoetida
5 Curry Leaves
|Add Veggie’s and Spices|
- Heat oil in pan and add ” To Temper” ingredients.
- Add chopped onion and salt fry until it changes to golden brown colour
- Add Ginger Garlic paste, fry for 2 Mins.
- Then add turmeric and sambhar powder. Fry for 1 min. Immediately add Veggie’s (Potato and Beans) and sprinkle some water.
- Cover pan with a lid. Wait for 5 Mins, give a stir and fry until the potatoes are crisp.
- Finally add Garam Masala. Mix well and swich off the stove.
- Serve with sambar rice or any variety rice of your choice.
- If you want to cook fast , precook all Veggie’s in Cooker or in Microwave.
Health Benefits of Potato and Beans
- Both Beans and Potatoes are rich in Fiber
- Beans are good for Heart.
- Potatoes are good for brain Function and easy digestion.