This Recipe is the combination of Beans and Potato. Both are rich in fiber and good for health.This dish is very easy to make with simple ingredients which gives rich taste. This can be served with sambhar rice or any variety rice.
1/4 Cup of Chopped Beans
1/4 Cup of Chopped Potato
1 Tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste
1/2 Tsp of Turmeric
1 Tsp of Sambhar Powder
1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala
Salt as needed.
2 Tbsp of Oil
1 Tsp of Mustard
1 Tsp of Urad Dal
A pinch of Asafoetida
5 Curry Leaves
|Add Veggie’s and Spices|
- Heat oil in pan and add ” To Temper” ingredients.
- Add chopped onion and salt fry until it changes to golden brown colour
- Add Ginger Garlic paste, fry for 2 Mins.
- Then add turmeric and sambhar powder. Fry for 1 min. Immediately add Veggie’s (Potato and Beans) and sprinkle some water.
- Cover pan with a lid. Wait for 5 Mins, give a stir and fry until the potatoes are crisp.
- Finally add Garam Masala. Mix well and swich off the stove.
- Serve with sambar rice or any variety rice of your choice.
- If you want to cook fast , precook all Veggie’s in Cooker or in Microwave.
Health Benefits of Potato and Beans
- Both Beans and Potatoes are rich in Fiber
- Beans are good for Heart.
- Potatoes are good for brain Function and easy digestion.