1/4 Cup of Carrot
1/4 Cup of Beans
1/4 Cup of potato
1/4 Cup of Peas
1/2 Cup of Onion
2 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic Onion Paste
2 Tbsp of Sambhar Powder
2 Tsp of Garam Masala
1/2 Cup of Coconut Milk
1/2 Tsp of Lemon Juice
Salt and water as needed
Coriander Leaves for garnishing
1/4 Cup of Coconut
2 Green Chillies
1/2 Cup of Tomato
1 Tsp of Fennel Seeds
5 or 6 Curry Leaves
- First finely chop all the veggie’s, onion, green chilly and tomato.
- Grind all the ingredients (Coconut, chillies, Cashews and tomato)
- Heat oil in Pressure Cooker, add fennel seeds, curry leaves, chopped onions. Fry onions until it changes golden brown colour.
- Add GOG paste (Ginger, Garlic and Onion) saute until raw smell is gone.
- Now add sambhar powder and saute well. Make sure you don’t burn the powder.
- Immediately add ground paste under ” To Grind” ingredients.
- Then add all veggie’s, Garam masala , Coconut Milk, salt and enough water.
- Close the pressure cooker and wait for 2 whistles. Turn off the stove.
- Finally add lemon juice.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and Serve hot with Chappathi, Naan and Poori
- Making of GOG paste(40% of Ginger, 40% of Garlic and 20% of Onion)
- Adding Coconut Milk gives rich taste.
Health Benefits of Veggie’s
- The nutrients in vegetables are vital for health and maintenance of your body.
- Eating a diet rich in vegetables may reduce risk for stroke, other cardiovascular diseases and type-2 diabetes.
- Eating a diet rich in vegetables as part of an overall healthy diet may also protect against certain cancers.
- The high levels of potassium in vegetables may reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.