Spaghetti is popular now-days. It is the top food choice in International survey. Spaghetti is rich in complex carbohydrates and low in fat. Spaghetti also tends to be inexpensive and is easy to prepare.
2 Cups of Whole Wheat Spaghetti
1/4 Cup of onion
1/4 Cup of Carrot
1/4 Cup of Brocoli
1/4 Cup of Bell Pepper(Capsicum)
2 Spring Onion
3 Garlic Cloves
1 Tbsp of Broad Bean Paste
2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
1 Tsp of Pepper
1/2 Tsp of Sugar
2 Tbsp of Oil
Salt as needed
- Cook the spaghatti according to package directions. Boil the spaghetti in water with a tsp of salt and oil. Wait for sometime. Once it get cooked, drain the water and rinse it with cold water to avoid stickiness
- Heat a pan with oil, add chopped garlic, onion and white part of spring onion. Fry till onions are transparent.
- Add all the veggie’s ( Carrot, Bell Pepper and Brocoli) Fry for 2 mins. Cover pan with lid so that all veggie’s get cooked.
- Then add pepper, salt, sugar, broad bean paste, soy sauce and green part of the spring onion. Mix/Toss it so that veggie’s absorbs bean paste and soy sauce. Let it cook for 2 mins.
- Finally add cooked spaghetti.Mix well.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Ready to eat.
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Serves : 3 People
- If you use olive oil, it tastes great
- You can get broad bean paste in Chinese Grocery Store. Adding Broad bean paste is optional.
- Try to use whole wheat Spaghetti ,rich in fiber.
Health Benefits of Spaghetti
- Good source of vitamin A, it promotes healthy vision, skin and bone growth.
- Rich in folic acid, aids in preventing megaloblastic anemia, a serious medical condition.
- It is a good source of potassium so it supports cardiovascular health, and proper muscle function.